Dermalogica clear start – face wash & toner – (online shopping from Basharacare)

I have been shopping from BasharaCare over 6 months now. My shopping experience has been fantastic so far. You can read a full blog on my experience in the given link. Online Shopping Experience @BasharaCare

I am loving the Dermalogica skin care range a lot. I have tried their products earlier. Find here the review post on Dermalogica Active Moist. This time I have ordered Dermalogica clear start face wash & toner. Today I am reviewing them in this blog post.

Dermalogica Clear Start Breakout Clearing Foam Wash

So this is a sulfate free, clear cleanser with natural ingredients like lavender oil and chamomile extract. I am not sure why it is called foam wash as it really doesn’t foam a lot. Instead its a quite a thick, clear and does not lather that much.  It’s a great daily cleanser and it doesn’t dry out my skin. I think it is a great every day face cleanser and I have been using it daily since I have bought it online .

Shopping link :- click here

Dermalogica Clear Start Breakout Clearing All Over Toner

This toner is a little different from your usual toners. Mainly because it comes in a spray bottle and you apply it by spraying directly onto your skin. I actually love this because you don’t have to go through the hassle of using cotton pads. Another reason they made it this way was so that people with acne on other areas could use it by just spraying directly. I personally don’t have that but I think it is great idea for people who do.

Shopping link :- Click here

21268673_1446818015355590_155909066_n

Wishing you guys a very Happy Eid. Enjoy the long weekend with your loved ones.

Lots of Love

Pooja

7 Comments Add yours

1. prachi says:

very helpful informative article 🙂

1. Pooja Saxena says:

thanks for visiting my web

2. Dieter says:

It is always good if you can read about the experience of someone else, this way we don’t need to test on our own.

1. Pooja Saxena says:

hey, all these are of very high quality organic products & they don’t have any side effects. nothing like testing on me 🙂

3. Nicole P says:

I like that there’s convenience cause it’s a spray on toner, but what is your skin condition (normal? oily? combination?) and have you noticed any changes after using this? ;P

1. Pooja Saxena says:

Hey, I am having normal skin but I get acne once in a while. I can see the spots getting lighter & I love the scent in the face wash. Its
      too refreshing.